Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crazy But Fun Weekend....




So this last weekend was busy but lots of fun. It all started Friday I only worked half a day at work because my friend Rosy invited me to go with her and the girls from her work to Disney on Ice. I had not been there in such a long time, I know I went as a kid, but I dont really remember it. It was really fun, and the girls from her work were so nice.





All the Princesses with their Princes

Then after that was over at my house we were having a going away party for my little brother who has joined the military and was leaving for boot camp Monday. It was really good to see my exteneded family and friends that we dont get to see very much. We had a really good turn out, so that is always nice to know that he is so supported. He is such a cute kid, I am going to really miss him!!!

I know you probably thought I was done... But then Saturday came and I went to the New Kids On The Block Concert. I think I was a little to young for them, because I didnt really know any of their songs other than their newer ones, but it still was a way fun concert. It was extremely cheesy, and the dancing was really corny, but it was so fun. There were so many 35 year old ladies living their dream from when they were 12. It was really interesting to watch.





Lady GaGa and Natasha Beddingfield Opened for them


The Dramatic Opening....



Bruce didnt like the concert very much, which is totally expected, he didnt know how he got roped into going in the first place, and I liked it because it was really fun dancing and being crazy, and of course Jarad liked it too. So all in all it was a really fun weekend.

1 comment:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Looks like a very fun and busy weekend! I haven't been to disney on ice forever i tried to hint to daniel i wanted to go by leaving the ad on his bed but obviously he didn't get it cause we didn't go :-( Good luck to your brother!!